Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A full night sleep

It used to be that I'd get a full night sleep every day; that's in the old days though, before I reached into my sixties. Today, my days are just fantastic, with not enough time to go around in order to accomplish all the tasks I'd love to do. It's the night that has become a problem; in the evening, I'm usually exhausted and fall right asleep. That the easy and nice part, because pretty soon - it could be as early as midnight, or even before - I start waking up. Often these wake-up sessions occur every one or two hours and it's not unusual that as early as two or three I can't go back to sleep, especially if I have something special, like an upcoming project or a hot idea that will keep me so excited that I'm done for the night. That's right, a full night sleep is for me a thing of the past... Perhaps, I should lead a more boring life, without anything to keep me enthused or looking forward to tomorrow, but I guess that's the way sleep now works (or rather doesn't) for me!

No comments: