Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Interviews with Jesus

I've known sister Mireille for a long time. Actually, I knew her long before she became a nun in Lourdes, France where she now resides and attend to her duties. Over the years, she's developed a tight relationship with Mary, Jesus' mom and I wasn't totally surprised when she told me that she obtained Jesus' Skype address from her, and I suddenly was in business, ready for a series of interview with the person, that at least in my view, is still more popular than the Beatles. As you would imagine, getting through Jesus isn't that easy, even on Skype.

When it's attended, the line is generally busy and the times at which Jesus is at the computer are totally random which makes connecting with him more a matter of luck than an orderly process. No, there's is no webcam, at least in the two times we've been chatting, I had to deal with a blank screen. Like you, I wonder how he now looks like... In the upcoming blogs, expect a to read some of the interviews that will be conducted with him and, if all goes as planned, we should have some pretty amazing stories between now and the end of the year, so just keep on visiting my blog and look for some exclusive material likely to shake your socks off!

No comments: