Monday, June 22, 2009

Fascinated by Facebook

Even though I've been on Facebook for several years, I've never actually used it. One week ago I only had about 10 friends and after this weekend, I must have picked up another 60! What's fascinating with that tool, is that it is so interconnected that there is always someone who has a friend that you somehow manage to know. This said, I can't help but think that folks who have hundreds of such friends must be very hard pressed to get anything done if they ever start paying attention to what's going on in that invisible, but ebullient world... With me, all things come in spurs and these past few days have been Facebook-focused; will that last? The network better deliver on its promises! In the meantime, just like a little kid, I'm discovering all that effervescence and truly enjoying it...

No comments: