Friday, April 2, 2010

Turning a hurdle into a winning opportunity

Without sounding pompous, I like to think of myself as a rather creative individual. Today, I'm faced with a tough challenge and I believe I can put that creativity and resourcefulness of mine to work in order to attain the greatest possible outcome. What motivates me is that - as I am confronted with the ocean of stupidity and mediocrity that surrounds us - I continue to believe that there must be a better way to moving forward and succeeding. We always tend to be too quick at blaming others and current circumstances when in fact there's always a possibility of triumphing with a more clever approach to problem-solving by developing solutions that are both effective and original. I've found my assignment for the coming spring and summer seasons and find it quite exciting!

No comments: