Saturday, January 5, 2013

Keeping skiing interesting

We haven't had any significant amount of new snow in days now; it's getting hard, skied out and this is precisely when it becomes time to find more ways than one, all around the mountain.

This is the time to discover new areas, new angles and explore places we've never been to. My curious approach to the terrain and its hidden treasures is, without a doubt, one of the reasons I know all the places I ski quite well and, most importantly, why I never get bored with the sport.

I suspect that there are hundreds of new paths that are left for me to explore and I will probably never experience them all, yet all alone remember them perfectly. Don't be jaded; start exploring your mountain today and rediscover how fun and ever-changing skiing really is!

No comments: