Tuesday, January 19, 2016

The last Democratic Debate and me

I always like what Sanders has to say, even though (and perhaps because) it never changes from speech to speech and while his program may sounds like a very hard pill to swallow to some, I don't like the angry tone in which it is delivered. I'm not sure I like as much Bernie Sanders checkered stand on gun control, but I still give him a 8 out of 10.
I've never like the Clintons but I must say that Hillary has become a much better debater after one full campaign against Barack Obama and she seems more towards the center and more likely to appeal to more Americans and win the final contest. This say, I don't trust her and believe that with her, it still will be politics as usual. I give her a 7 out of 10.

I also think both are too old to be effective commander-in-chief. Trump and the rest of the republican field come far, far behind...

No comments: