Saturday, June 22, 2019

Booking rental cars for Europe

This is something I’ve done for years and I’m still having to “re-invent the wheel” every time I’m trying to get the best possible value for my euro.

I used to rely on Sixt, the well-known German rental company, but I found that their rates can vary wildly from one day to the next.

So, in order to unearth the best deal, the savvy traveler needs to research a lot, have plenty of time available and be ready to becoming fully educated on the mysteries of rental car pricing.
Sometime, the computer seems to freeze, you wait and wait, just to discover that the price that enticed you to begin booking, was just changed on you.

Like everywhere, starting over, being determined and keeping smiling are the hallmarks of the successful shopper!

No comments: