Sunday, June 16, 2019

My chart for belief systems

As I was looking for a visual chart of the various belief systems known to man, I couldn’t find exactly what I was looking for, so I decided to build my own chart in a simple, easy to understand and linear way. It ranks beliefs from nothing all the way to… absurdity.

I’ve listed some of the beliefs or philosophy I was most familiar with and forgotten to list some big ones like “humanism” for instance.

Please, excuse me for the partial listing, the chart would have gotten enormous if I had mentioned every belief known under the sun, but I’ll update that visual if I can…
I deliver that concise visual here for what it’s worth, I call it “Gullibometer” and I really hope, hope and pray (!) that I’ll get your reactions. So please, speak up!

No comments: