Sunday, June 23, 2019

Turning frustration into challenge

Any well-lived existence is paved with frustration. The difference between happiness and despair is mostly in the way we’re capable to dealing with frustration.

For too long, I have fallen victim from obstacles thrown in my way, thinking life was unfair, and wondering why all these bad things just happened to me, and who specifically, seemed to be inflicting me so much pain.

As time went by, I started to install that transforming tool that – like a magic wand – is enough to motivate me in thinking aggressively, positively and in finding a challenge into the smallest, unpleasant and repulsive tasks.

This, of course isn’t a natural response, but one that need to be cultivated over time.

If you’re not doing it yet, try it!

No comments: