Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Should I watch the Republican Convention?

After watching (and enjoying) the Democratic Convention one week earlier, you might ask why won’t I watch its Republican version?

The response is an emphatic “no”, I will let his 35 million “groupies” soak into it. I won’t watch it, and the reason is both clear and simple. According from the Washington Post, dated July 13, 2020, Donald Trump is responsible for 20,000 lies while he was in the presidential office.
I’m sure we’re closer to 25,000 at this point. I’m not saying that I have never lied, but my big lies don’t even come close and have never caused harm or death to ordinary people.

Frankly, I don’t need to hear more lies from a phony man who’d love to become dictator and that I hope my American countrymen will fire his ass on November 3. A very sound reason to ignore his reality TV show!

No comments: