Sunday, December 27, 2020

A life-changing discovery

It took me about almost seven decades to find out which way I should put my T-shirt in the appropriate direction. 

In the past, I always relied on the tag stitched by the collar, but since shirts companies have been trying to save all the money they could, many of these are now imprinted and depending on the shirt color, barely legible if at all. 

This, of course is a male problem and collars for that consumer type are almost symmetrical front and back. 

That’s about the time when I providentially discovered the presence of an inside tag on my T-shirts located on the left seam, that was meant to let me know for sure that my shirt was on the proper side of my body and, in the process, changed my humble daily life forever!

No comments: