Saturday, December 12, 2020

French people and vaccination…

Whenever I speak to my French friends, and ask them about vaccination in general, I sense a general lack of appetite for this type of protection. 

This shouldn’t surprise anyone, in 2018, a survey by Wellcome, a British medical charity, and conducted by Gallup, showed that France has the lowest levels of trust in vaccines globally. 

In fact, A third of French people don’t believe that immunization is safe. It’s also the only country in the world where a 55 percent majority believe science and technology will reduce the total number of jobs available, according to the same poll that was administered to 140,000 people across 144 countries. 

The vast majority of my friends don’t get the annual flu vaccine, many don’t ever renew their Tetanus shots and are convinced the all is well. So, don’t even try to tell them about getting the Covid-19 vaccine; 

I guess they’d rather die. 

Pretty amazing!

No comments: