Monday, May 10, 2021

Another of my ski biz dreams

Funny how dreams I remember sometimes come in a close series. 

The Rossignol company was founded and owned for a long time by a Frenchman, the late Laurent Boix-Vives who passed almost one year ago. 

He also owned Lange ski boots during the time I worked for that company, and I had met him on many occasions for meetings and at shows.

The dream in question was especially involving Boix-Vives and me, interacting during a serious meeting, and on several occasions, I caught myself addressing him as “Monsieur Rossignol”, and each time I struggled correcting myself, conscious that I was looking bad and making the absolute wrong impression when my aim was the total opposite. 

That terrible drama was enough to wake me up at 4 o'clock!

No comments: