Saturday, October 9, 2021

A first trip ‘round the world, part 70

Since I had set a return target and finalized my airplane tickets so I would be back in France by October 17, I had to keep moving on in order to keep on schedule. 

I boarded the Greyhound bus after spending another nice day in San Francisco and chose to sleep inside the bus on my way to Reno.

Early the next day, I discovered the world of gaming like it was everywhere in Nevada, and walked around town, quickly running out of things to do and boarding another bus to Cheyenne in nearby Wyoming (it also happens to be the capital city of that quintessential cowboy state). 

Interestingly, I made a stop-over in Salt Lake City, visited the Mormon welcoming center, thought it was a weird place and continued onto Interstate 80. 

Around the moment we drove by Park City, I was awaken by some kind of a precognitive dream that, at the time, I also found a bit strange, but soon forgot and sort of dismissed for a long time...

No comments: