Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Unimpressed by Macron

A couple of days ago, Bernard Tapie, the celebrated national tycoon passed away in France. 

Yet,the big mouth fraudster was lauded by president Emmanuel Macron who wrote an op-ed praising the man in the southern press where the man used to enjoy a certain modicum of popularity, even though he owes the government of France some 400 million euros and left so many of my countrymen unhappy in his wake. 

In my view, his best achievement has been his singing career (see video below). 

Explain that one to me? Is Macron so afraid about is upcoming reelection that he has to pander to a bandit? 

His behavior is eluding, if not revolting me, and simply would turn me away from picking that man as my leader if I were still voting in France. 

No comments: