Sunday, March 27, 2022

Meditation and cosmic energy

For those of us who don’t meditate or are considering the practice and even just beginning it, the end result of doing it is very difficult to grasp especially in view of the difficulties inherent with the activity. 

Ever since I considered doing it, I was looking for the “benefit or benefits” that I would gain from it, but could never find a satisfactory answer or even conceptualize where it might take me. 

After more than two years of continuous and dedicated practice, I believe that I finally understand better what it brings to me. First a unification of my mind and body and then a sense that I can now blend with nature, the universe and its cosmic forces. 

Wow! This might sound a bit pretentious and “out-there”, but I now begin to grasp what the finality of meditating really is. Hopefully, I’ll be able to fill you in with more descriptive details some time down the road...

No comments: