Saturday, March 5, 2022

Thinner snow cover ever?

This winter has been mostly bad, yet I’ve managed to make some good turns because of my optimistic and tenacious disposition. 

I managed to find snow where there was some, I reconciled myself with huge fields of moguls and I never gave up. 

So in spite of a thin snow cover, of a virtual snow drought most of the season and of a disastrous mountain and snow management by Vail Resorts, I’ve god my share of good skiing.

I could jump to conclusions and say that my experience proves that skiing is mostly mental and can be achieve with very little snow and a great attitude, and I just have. 

So, from now on, I’m focused on skiing as much as I possibly can and not get hurt till the very end of this winter season that I feel so grateful to be able to partake into...

No comments: