Sunday, November 27, 2022

Accepting the finality of death

On the eve of Cyber-Monday, time to realistically get down to earth for a few moments. 

When one has concluded, as I have, that religions and life after death, reincarnation or other flimsy theories and the like are just man-made, pure imaginary and magic, then it’s time to either keep believing in that improbable stuff or realize and accept that death is it. It’s as inevitable as it is final. 

It’s the end of the line after living in a pretty good mixture of hell and paradise, hopefully more of the later, of course. It then become of matter of acceptance and I’ve made significant progress in that domain.

I now accept that death is final and have become so open to acceptance that I also accept all checks, in any domination that you are willing to send me! 

Just kidding...

No comments: