Thursday, November 24, 2022

Google before making assumptions!

After waiting five years, my wife finally received her first retirement check from the French administration. 

Sure enough, at first sight it wasn’t right and was made to my wife’s maiden name, which I thought would be impossible to cash at our bank. 

We tried to cash it to no avail with a smart-phone, so I was very unhappy about my former country’s bureaucrats and thought to myself “Here we go again!” grumbling about their lack of competence. 

As a result, an even though the issue was quite trivial in the great scheme of things, I went to bed with bad feelings which is never something desirable. 

Yet, first thing this morning, I Googled my problem and discovered a way around to it. Now, I just hope it will work and will make sure to remember that, when in doubt, I should always Google first!

No comments: