Saturday, February 18, 2023

Can we age and still progress?

Is age-related decline unavoidable, whether it’s physical and intellectual? I don’t think so, because I’m one who believes that there’s no good reason for accepting this and throwing the towel. 

On the contrary, fiercely fighting for maintaining what we still have is critical, and if done well, this will even improve upon a current condition. Of this I’m convinced as I have observed the results in real time.

The only difficulty that we all face is to fold, listen to conventional wisdom, consider any further effort futile and accept the arrival of old age as a fatalistic signal that it’s time to stop, take an extended vacation and a well deserve rest. 

That’s not for me and neither should it be your choice. Life is just like a bicycle. In order to stay on it, you must keep on pedaling!

No comments: