Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Skiing and Super Bowl Sunday

The Super Bowl is a big deal in America and even the most avid skiers pay their respect to that yearly festivity by watching it in a social setting with friends and family at a bar or at home. 

It’s estimated that more than 100 million people (mostly North Americans) will watch the event. 

When we took our morning walk, we noticed less cars parked at weekend the overflow lot located at the Park City High School and when I went skiing, there were definitely less skiers, particularly at Ninety-nine-90, my favorite spot. 

By mid afternoon, skiers were thinning out and when I quit, few were left on the hill. 

I got home and I watch the first 45 minutes of the game that was drowning into commercial and it didn't take me too long before I had enough, and moved on.

As for me I had a great Sunday skiing with blue-bird skies and excellent snow, thank you Super Bowl for the crowd-control!

No comments: