Monday, May 20, 2019

Navigating cell phone plans

Since Sunday was a dreary, rainy day and I wanted to update the family cell phone plans, I undertook to conduct a serious research in order to find the ideal plan, that is, the one that would offer the greatest value while meeting our specific needs. In fact, this awful exercise should be conducted quite regularly as prices and plans are changing faster the the skies above our heads.

All said, it took me a full day to compile the research, table it and made some choices. When that was done, I focused on other consumer reviews of my selection, only to find that some just didn't look reliable enough to take a chance with them.

At the end, a full day of research and analysis that might only justified for a retiree like me, as it represents a lot of precious time spent for a potentially small monthly saving from my current calling plans!

No comments: