Saturday, February 21, 2009

Marc Lumet comes to Park City

As General DeGaulle, Hercule Poirot or even Inspector Clouzot must have said, “if you can’t go to France, bring France to America.” This is precisely what my former boss and very good friend Marc just did when he came to visit us in Park City with a bunch of family and friends. This gave us a great excuse for joining them in skiing and partying. At times, our entire group was ten people strong and there must have been several gods in attendance, working diligently to prevent a collision amongst all these reckless French skiers, including my spouse and me. The week went by as fast as lightning and as I woke up this Saturday morning, I realized that it will be a toll order to replace that gregarious group. I now feel so depressed that I may have to skip skiing for a day…

No comments: