Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dealing with the negative

I don't know how most folks cope with it, but I don't particularly enjoy the negative content and the downbeat tone of the news. It's only about unemployment, scandals, bad economic data and war stories. I can't live with this diet of bad information. I love progress that means building or improving my surroundings and I just don't enjoy destruction all the time.
My coping strategy with all of this is to instead, fix things, enhance situations and create something new. That's why I tend my positive, ideological garden and always do my very best to launch new projects. I start by planting some seeds; let them germinate, till the soil, remove the weeds watch them grow, harvest and repeat. That's right, the interesting side of my existence is all about building, repairing, fine tuning and creating. To hell with the bad news!

No comments: