Sunday, April 1, 2012

Helping Greece

What have you concretely done to help Greece out of its crisis? Perhaps you haven't thought at all at what you could have contributed, but I have, and I hope that you'll admire my creative support and follow my lead.

For the past couple months we've switched our yogurt consumption from pure American to Greek, at least this is what I read on the labels. I hope they shipped the stuff on some cargo-ships (That's after all Greece's main business, after tourism, right?) or at the very least they Fedexed the yeast from Athens.

To be even Greeker than Zeus, we've also switched to Greek yogurt ice-cream; we found it at Costco. Unfortunately, this particular one really tastes awful, but at least we're sharing into the Aegean people plight and suffering!

No comments: