Monday, April 3, 2017

Looking forward to something cool...

The reality that really counts in life is made of now and tomorrow. “Now” exists to be enjoyed to the fullest, or when things aren't to our liking, to be experienced fully so we get some nourishment out of them.

“Tomorrow”, as some have said, is a mysterious land where 99% of all human productivity, motivation and achievement is stored. For me, Tomorrow is for hoping, visioning, planning and preparing, so I can have a never ending string of pleasurable or exciting “Nows.”

This is where my daily life is focused into. Sometimes, I do forget, but I always do my very best to remind myself that the best, most interesting and impressive things I'm likely to experience are in store, down the road, ready for me if I'm just willing to be pro-active!

No comments: