Friday, April 3, 2020

What’s most important?

When all is said and done and after receiving our daily dose of bad news from all the media that besiege us, what counts is that my family makes it out of this pandemic in one piece and alive.

This goes for our grandson, our children and spouse, my wife and I, pretty much in that order. As I’ve told some members of my family, « The five of us, who could be counted by the fingers of just one hand » except that is not just five people, it’s six.

I probably failed to count myself or must really suck at basic arithmetic's. So, I would need a hand with six fingers to illustrate that kind of “handful”, that’s right a hand exhibiting polydactyly.

But I don’t really want so many fingers, because I’d need special ski gloves or would have to settle for large mittens as my wife has insisted I should wear.

Well, I’ll just keep the picture...

No comments: