Thursday, January 21, 2021

One year of daily meditation

It’s been a year yesterday that I embarked on the path of meditating everyday, and it has worked. 

Sure, it’s hard to measure in conventional, existing units, how that new regimen may have benefited me, but let me say that it hasn’t hurt me a bit. I can say that the benefits of meditation on my life are many. 

For one thing, it has provided me with a serene, positive and peaceful environment during all the time it last. I can also say that it has enhanced my memory in small ways, yet still noticeable enough to warrant mentioning it. 

I must also mention that the total relaxation that goes on with meditation on a daily basis, allows me to monitor my health as I am able to feel it physicaly. An excellent way to anticipate detectable health problems! 

Most importantly though, it has boosted my creativity by an appreciable margin. 

 What effect has it had on my overall behavior and demeanor? I guess it has brought me more self-control and calmed me a little bit more, quality that could use some harnessing.

All these improvements are very well worth 30 to 45 minute of quality-meditating time daily, and I’m now hooked on that practice!

No comments: