Tuesday, April 13, 2021

A great ski season concludes

On Sunday, I made what might very well be my last ski turns of the 2020-21 season in the simmering slush at the base of Park City Canyon Village. 

This was my 117th day on ski for the winter (a personal best)!

During these challenging Covid-19 circumstances, I still had one of my very best skiing year, in spite of limited lift capacity and some unusual lines. 

As a result, I didn’t break records in terms of vertical skied, but I felt good about my overall season, with no injury or accident whatsoever, many new runs I still discovered and the great powder days I experienced after the end of January. 

I’m now ready for next year (my 69th winter season on boards) and for breaking the 50 million vertical feet (15 millions de metres) ceiling, God willing!

No comments: