Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Ah! Keeping in touch...

In these days of pandemic, we tend to cocoon and communication, gossip and other forms of interaction with neighbors, family and friends tend to spiral down. 

Sure, communicating is always a challenge, but this worsen when our social life changes like it has over the past thirteen months. 

It’s not rare that I am more informed than my friend and family in France, about events happening there, and that way I often keep them on top of things! I must be an information freak or abnormally curious, or even only capable of putting my nose into other folks’ business... 

Call it what you want but I’m still interested enough to like to know things that are of interest to me or some other. The bottom line is that this pandemic is numbing us hard and it’s incumbent upon us, to pick up the phone, hand-write a note, or shoot some kind of electronic message more often to folks we care about… 

No comments: