Sunday, December 19, 2021

Daily trip into pure happiness

Recently I seem to take that trip to happiness once daily, each morning when I take just over 30 minutes to meditate. 

I don’t need to take LSD, marijuana or any other mind-altering drug. It’s clean, simple, fast, harmless and free! I have practicing it for almost 2 years, everyday, without missing a single one. 

It took me roughly 18 months to get where I am now. Since I’m so excited about it, I suggest you do it, if you haven’t adopted that form of mindfulness already. So, if you’re been “thinking about it”, research it and figure how to do it and get going. 

If you have, but it’s not been working that great for you (that my case, I tackled it since 1966, but it’s only in 2020 that my practice “stuck!”), just persist, change your method if you have to, and give it another serious try. It only take a little dose of discipline and persistence.

Good luck!

No comments: