Thursday, December 23, 2021

Glory’s ransom

For years, I’ve been hoping for Park City to become a more famous ski resort as it deserved, but this holiday seasons, its popularity has taken a turn to the worst with even more visitors than last ski season. 

Always be careful of what you wish for! 

When I go skiing, parking is becoming a true nightmare and while the slopes opened are still in short supply, the skiers density is becoming a true nightmare as dodging them has evolved into being the main focus of my skiing.

This doesn’t bode well for the future and will severely impact my total quantity of skiing produced in a season. 

Well, this certainly will force me to become more astute and more skilled on my two boards. In addition, it will also perfectly accompany my graduating into old age...

No comments: