Saturday, September 17, 2022

On-line order nightmare

I woke up at 4:00 am and since that was too early to get up, I did my daily meditation, then at around 5:00 am, I decided to sleep a little more. 

I opened my front door and first saw what looked like a dozen pair of skis, in boxes, that have just been delivered to my house, then I glanced farther and to my shock, I saw dozens of surfboards and a bunch of boats, all in their delivery packaging, piled up in the driveway and on my front yard. 

At first, I felt that might day was ruined. “Where would I put all that stuff?” Briefly, I remembered that I got the same delivery the day before, but UPS must have removed it. 

Then, I thought about the cost of that online order that was one million or more and that would have to pay for it. I felt totally helpless. 

That’s when I woke up. I’m glad I did. If I had not, I would have died from a heart attack!

No comments: