Friday, October 7, 2022

After all, who made me who I am?

Obviously, I should start with, and thank my parents, for doing the hardest work in having me, but then, besides their diligent work, and my feeble, inconsistent and often times lacking efforts in working on myself, I should thank all the people, the environment and the experiences that have made me who am I. 

Just like a stream that over years, cuts, modifies and changes again its path down a mountain valley, my various geographic surroundings have helped shape me the way I’m here today. 

In many way, I feel I’m the sum of all these elements and more personally the result of all the people that I have encountered, observed, admired, have worked with, have loved, have disliked or fought against, and in the end have succeeded at molding me the way I am today. 

Heartfelt thanks to all and everything!

No comments: