Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Feeling life’s vibrations…

As I have continued to meditate daily without missing one day for nearly 3 years now, I have experienced some pleasurable sensations that strongly validate my practice. 

These sensations are somewhat hard to put into words, so please try to feel and imagine what I’ll be attempting to explain. It is in fact a most pleasurable sensation that run through my whole body, quite similar to sexual climax but that can last as long as manage to keep it going, as it is quite fleeting a sensation. 

It’s quite tricky to get into that kind of groove and requires some breathing and other bodily adaptations, it’s also pretty hard to keep going, but much pleasurable. Is it Chi or Prana, the energy of life itself, that flows through everything in creation? I’m not sure, but I would be tempted to say yes. 

I have discovered it randomly as I began to meditate and what I can say is that if feel like a subtle, special electrical current that invade the entire body from what I would think is the wide, huge universe or cosmic space. I brings body and mind together and both become one. 

When I decide to let it seep into my whole body, I feel that it mental as well as physical strength flows into me to fully replenish my energy, and is just out of this world enough to keep me hooked on it for good!

No comments: