Saturday, August 19, 2023

Discovering as I meditate…

Like a few good habits of mine, daily meditation is one that I wouldn’t miss for anything anymore! 

While for a long time, the benefits of that practice seemed murky to me, or at the very best, felt too general, intangible and not really measurable, after a couple of years, just like peeling an onion, I have stumbled on one of the multiple layers the practice seemed to yield, and gotten into what I would define as the zone of “Cosmic Energy”.

Am I certain that what I define as such is the real thing? I don’t, but it darn feels like it to me! I can now reach that level quite easily and enjoy being there a lot, to the point that I always look forward to my daily’s session. 

I am now getting true pleasure from it and I see it as an opportunity to get my fill of energy into my entire mind and body in the process. Anyway, that’s what I perceive it does for me. That feeling that used to be much harder to access, is now a lot easier to slide into. 

In fact, like for anything else, the more relaxed I wiggle my way into it, the better it works! Just continued attention keeps me at that level until satiety, then I’m generally done. The 45 minutes I set aside for my daily meditation are generally gone by then. 

Good progress, good feeling, I only have to keep up with the good work!

No comments: