Saturday, August 26, 2023

One more Park City Anniversary

Dates that mark one’s life should be remembered faithfully, if not celebrated, and that’s how I never cease to see our arrival in Park City 38 years ago today as such a milestone.
It also means that, as of today, I have spent more than half of my life in one place, with the same landline phone number for all these years. 

Even though it was my intention back then, I wouldn’t have been so sure about it when I set foot in what was a small Utah town. Since that moment, I went from a thirty-something young man to a seasoned septuagenarian today. 

Our small town has grown tremendously in the meantime, both in size and notoriety, and what’s most important, is that my wife and I are happy to still call it home and have no plan to move out of our little paradise.

No comments: