Friday, August 20, 2010

Nurturing the right balance

We ought to find a happy medium between doing things we love, sharing good moments with others, accomplishing useful endeavors and helping others. We should do it in a balanced manner so just one of the four doesn't overwhelm the rest and become our sole interest. I've never looked at that aspect of things, I just got inspire to write this (call it serendipity) but it seems to me that it is a four-legged stool I could comfortably live with.

At first glance, it seems to me that as of now, I focus most of my energies on just two of these four domains and it signals that the other two are conspicuously ignored or at least not developed as much as they could. Some food for thought and a heck of a great idea to add to whatever I should do next...

No comments: