Friday, February 17, 2017

And for today, a gondola story!

Recently, my wife and I were again sitting inside the new Park City gondola, minding our our business, when one passenger was renting and raving about not being able to get the glove he had just lost on some chairlift while checking his phone.

He was screaming out of his lungs: “I could understand why someone would pick up a full pair of glove and keep it, but just one? For crying aloud, what can you do with just one single glove?”

I couldn't resist but jump into the conversation: “I totally agree with you, but let me just suggest that you primarily focus your search on one-armed skiers...” inferring those that might be profiting from such a crime.

Everyone inside the gondola burst into laughter and I'm sure each one reminisced the picture of Richard Kimble from “The Fugitive” TV series...

No comments: