Sunday, February 5, 2017

How I use my time...

The older we get, the less time we have and whatever is left becomes increasingly precious.

I don't know what your current stage in life is, but chances are, that the older you are, the easiest it is to fully appreciate that plight. So, as a general rule, I try not to waste any of my time and accomplish everything I need to handle in a time-efficient fashion.

In fact, I strive to become more efficient all the time. Do I still squander some of my precious remaining time? You bet, Facebook being my number one culprit and my only major time-waster.

Resolving that time-leak should be easy, but even though I have tried many times, I haven't been able to resist that unproductive addiction. Some work remain to be done in that category.

Skiing alone could also be seen as a superfluous activity, but I feel it provides me with a daily break, a way to mentally relax and an exercise of what is for me a life-defining passion, so I won't touch it for as long as can do it and still enjoy it.

For the rest of my time, none of it is wasted and this is lifetime habit I'm extremely proud of...

No comments: