Saturday, August 27, 2022

Am I a Park City "long-timer"?…

Yesterday marked our 37th year in Park City. Since I’m (still) 74 now, I have spend half of my lifetime in this town, which in spite of its explosive growth, is a spot that I continue to enjoy and yes, love! 

Where do I go from there? Well if a monster like Trump isn’t re-elected as I hope he won’t, and stand very little chance to return in absolute power, I have no intent to leave the place.

Instead, I pledge to sparing no effort in making this place better everyday each time the opportunity presents itself for the most minute improvement. 

I’ve learned how to be more patient and to how to respond better to needs that must be fulfilled in a continuous effort keep the universe beating at the right pace and headed towards the right direction. 

It feels so good to live in Park City and to be part of the fabric of this complex, imperfect, but so fascinating community!

No comments: