Wednesday, August 31, 2022

My new “daily basket”

Just four days ago, I came up with the idea of a metaphorical, empty basket that I would fill-up each day with worthwhile, positive deeds, in order to use my dwindling, but precious time, the very best I can and marvel at the end of day when the treasure trove it contains reveals itself. 

This is what I hope to accomplish. I find it easy to remember, visualize and also to be a wonderful guide to doing good. It’s a tangible guide that makes me think twice before putting crap inside this magic container, at least that’s what I'm looking for. 

This is also something that dovetails perfectly with my “DSD” (Daily Self Debriefing) technique that I have begun at the end of 2020 and kept going, with surprisingly good results until now. 

So what I plan to do is build it into another positive daily habit. Let’s hope this one sticks too!

No comments: