Sunday, December 4, 2022

The hardest way to age well

Aging is an experience all of us will have to go through, one way or another. 

Sure there will be incidents along the way that we can’t quite totally control, but there are many areas of our lives that we can act upon, regardless of the intensity of effort we’re able to apply to them and that’s what I want to talk about today. 

I’m talking about constantly striving to do better than what’s expected of us and even search deeper into the realm of our capabilities for adding a few salutary hurdles here and there, just because what doesn’t kill us always make us stronger or so it seems to me. 

As a matter of fact, I never take any physical shortcut when I’m given a chance. Instead, I’ll go the extra mile and make the task a bit harder so I pick up a few figments of strength and experience in the process. 

By continuously working at strengthening myself, if I don’t make spectacular progress, I know and am convinced that I might regress less that way, and to my mind that’s tantamount of victory over aging and getting decrepit!

No comments: