Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Me, worry?

I admit it, I worry a lot. In fact, I've always worried, and if all the things I've worried about should have come to pass, I'd would have disappeared from the surface of that planet a long time ago, have had a miserable life and most probably “doing time in hell” at the moment. The good news however is that I'm still here, and that 95% of my worrying was in vain.

Sure, like most individuals, I worry too much about elements that are not within my control. I don't usually worry about those I can influence, because I always make sure I do change them. I take the time to address these issues and have learned, over time, that procrastinating on them is not doing me any good. So now, what am I to do? Well, its appears to be pretty simple. I should no longer worry about things that are well beyond my influence or my control. Period.

No comments: