Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Why I ski as much I do...

Sometime, I need to push myself a bit to go skiing. A rainy, stormy and snowy day like yesterday was no exception. Then I begin thinking; how many more times will I get another chance to enjoy one of my favorite sports? I don't know for sure, but these special occasions are beginning to dwindle; if I'm in my sixties today, I may ski less in the next decades, if I'm fortunate to ski that long.
So when I look at things this way, my choice becomes compelling; a missed opportunity of being on my boards is a lost chance of having fun and picking a very unique moment, because each time I'm on my skis turns into a situation that always is distinctly different and very special; besides - as I like to say - there's almost no such thing as a “bad” skiing day. This is why I try not to squander these windows of opportunity each time they present themselves. So, once again, I went yesterday and the experience was superb!

No comments: