Monday, September 19, 2011

Economy as I see it (Part 1)

I'm not impressed by economists, statesmen and political figures who seem to put vague theories ahead of good common sense when they discuss and make definite pronouncements on global economic issues. In that discussion series, I will attempt to convey my views in a simple, logical and hopefully, understandable presentation.

I will try to explain why massive automation, cheap communications, containerization, overpopulation, bad trade agreements, emerging economic powers and income disparities have brought us into the hole we are into at the moment and will also take a shot at outlining some solutions that might be capable to extract us out of that painful and complex situation.

Since I will need to gather my best thoughts and lay them into an articulate presentation, this will take some time, so please, be patient!

No comments: