Sunday, September 25, 2011

Economy as I see it (Part 4)

This discussion began on September 20. So to survive and thrive, we must be creative and innovative; I buy the argument but wonder if sometime we aren't too encumbered by some old way of thinking. How can we think differently, so we can see a different angle or discover a totally different perspective. In today's language, we'd say “thinking out of the box...” Much easier said than done.

How can we free our thinking process from fear of failure, fear of wasting time, fear of feeling stupid? I can't really say, I don't really have an answer, and while I'm working on some way to unclog our “vision-pipes” or set our “creative streams” free, I certainly would welcome some tips in that department. Should we return to our inner child state? Should we use drugs or alcohol to see the light? I don't think the later is worth it.

I do suspect however that the pathway to innovative enlightenment are within ourselves. Perhaps the answer is to simply act naturally, without expectations, in full relaxation and take whatever comes to us, sort it out, look for what appears to be a potential winner and run with it? What's your recipe?

No comments: