Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Economy as I see it (Part 3)

This discussion began on September 20. Yesterday, I suggested that to keep society afloat and to bring jobs to an increasingly large number of people, we must accelerate innovation and this effort will keep on growing as long as our world population gets larger and that there's a will to bring the rest of the world to a more equal economical status.

This sounds like an exponentially shaped effort that seems very hard to sustain. While I don't doubt about human resourcefulness and potential for new ideas, I see that we might end up with a crowded, fast and untenable rate race. How can we harness it? First, by capping population growth and then by setting goals as to what is reasonable, comfortable and humanly attainable. Thinking about all that makes me dizzy, so I'll quit for today!

No comments: