Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Nightmares, dreams and reality

Sometimes, I remember my dreams, but most of the times my recollection is vague and hard to grasp.

Most of my dreams are unpleasant and deal with situations that would remind anyone about the predicament of Sisyphus, that Greek mythology character, condemned to repeat forever the task of pushing a boulder up a mountain, only to see it roll down again.
Precarious situations of climbing fences, building, dangerous mountains or cliffs also abound in my daily dream routine.

A normal person would place these kinds of dreams in the nightmare category. Rarely are my dream bringing me a pleasant experience either, so on the whole, my reality is much better than my best dreams and - of course - far superior to my mildest nightmares!

Now, how are your dreams?

No comments: