Tuesday, August 6, 2019

How to survive any day?

Some days are much better than others, which means that there are days that can also be downright awful.

The problem is that we need to be ready for these and the best technique I have found for these situation it by deliberately choosing a positive outlook at the beginning of the day and do my very best to stick to it, no matter what happens or who pushes my button.

This, in fact, is a lot easier to preach than actually achieve, and this is why I want to remind myself to check my (good) attitude upon waking up, each and every morning and make a serious and conscious commitment to it, until I fall asleep at night.

Just like I check my gas tank before I hit the road with my car. Sounds like a good mid-year resolution, doesn’t it?

No comments: